THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Midday Optimism

When I lay too long in bed after waking each morning inevitably I begin to worry.
I worry about money.
I worry about opportunity.
About ill-preparedness and lacking proficiency.

Getting up and going about my day provides just as inevitable a relief and sense of capability.
This cycle is something I've grown quite aware of in the past couple of years and the comical part of the whole ordeal is that inversely correlative to my level of morning worry is the amount of midday optimism.

I struggle to breathe under the weight of my fears only to realize that I have too many covers and pillows piled over my chest.

Today I spent a good portion of the afternoon crafting the beginnings of the resume I intend on submitting to Heide Lange of Sanford J. Greenburger Associates, Inc. with the intention of gaining employment as her personal assistant.

As one of the longest standing and most highly celebrated members of the agency's publishing representatives I see working with her as an incredible opportunity to gain insights into an industry for which I possess nothing short of the keenest fervor.
Upon researching the woman I was pleased to find that she takes a particular interest in both artistic endeavors as well as the examination of women's authority in the workplace.

I feel that I have a fighting chance at impressing her in many regards.

Now to ensure my success I must finish reading the oeuvre of Dan Brown.
It shouldn't take too long.
And I really have been needing a thriller break from the otherwise dark literature I have lately been submerged in (its loveliness is present but its weight only piles onto my granite bedspread during the worrisome morning hours).

0 comments: