THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well I've already missed one

I am not sure just how I feel about not having posted yesterday.

Actually I take that back.
I feel fine about it.
Mostly because I ended up leading quite a productive day yesterday.

I finished my latest resume draft (which I'll note was quite impressive-looking) and I also photographed all of the major belongings I'm planning on selling on Craigslist.
Meanwhile I spent meaningful time with Lucie and even had time for a lovely dinner with Michelle (complete with a bottle of Oregon pinot and mucho truffles).

I finished off the night with a couple of beers across the street in the lovely company of Taylor, Kat, and Tony.

All in all I feel that I accomplished quite a lot and thus deserved a day's break from this update.

As for today, I went out to Marc and Floyd's for breakfast where I picked up Marc's Infinity in order that I have transportation over the weekend seeing as how I'm keeping house for them while they're out of town.
I'll be looking after Sherman while the two of them go jetting off to New York in order to confirm purchase of their Murray Hill apartment (trusting that they impress the HOA interviewers).

I cannot believe I'm exactly two weeks out from my own flight East.
It seems more and more surreal what with the date in question drawing irreversibly nearer.
And yet there is a gravity to everything like I've never felt before.
I'd bet it's because this is the heaviest thing I've ever knowingly put myself through.

And I expect the conditioning to be quite readying for a life of high activity.
At least that is what I would hope.

0 comments: